Charlie advises on a range of corporate matters including M&A, reorganisations and equity raises. He also helps a number of private companies with their day-to-day corporate and commercial arrangements. He specialises in working with entrepreneurs and family businesses.
In addition to his legal experience, Charlie was formerly a management consultant with the Boston Consulting Group and holds an MBA from London Business School.
Recent transactions include:
- Advising on the sale of a fast-growing recycling company
- Advising the family owners of a schools group on the sale of their business
- Advising on the purchase of a financial services firm
- Helping a client in the consumer goods space secure venture capital and angel investment
- Working with an entertainment group to secure funding for a new central London location
- Advising a well-known UK manufacturer on the reorganisation of its group